- riskart® is a software solution for middle to back office operations in the financial services and corporate industries. It offers a range of services to effectively manage administrative and accounting activities related to financial contracts.
- riskart® provides integrated and customizable operational support to manage OTC derivatives, regulated derivatives, cash flow instruments as well as futures and options contracts.
- riskart® is a vital tool for asset managers, banks, investment management companies and corporate financial departments as it increases the effectiveness in managing and monitoring any financial portfolio. riskart® software provides a range of specialized solutions to a diverse range of institutions in the global financial services industry. It can be used by banks, traders, investment companies, asset management firms as well as industrial groups.
- riskart®’s flexible and modular technology is an essential instrument in the world of derivatives where new products and developments continue to emerge. riskart® was created to run on various operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows, etc.) and can be used with various relational databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.). The software is 100% web-based.
The main concept applied in choosing the technology and methodology was to preserve over time the value of the software. We therefore produced a software as independent as possible from operating systems, relational databases, browsers, web servers and any other technology. Standard methodologies were used to cover all aspects of the development: naming conventions (for classes, methods, attributes, files, tables, fields, etc.), user interface look and feel, user interface functions, class hierarchies, etc.
The entire development was done using ANSI C++ language. The whole application is object-oriented.
Recently C# has been adopted as the programming language for new developments.
The ANSI SQL is generated by a layer which can be adapted in the event that we need to change our SQL, without modifying the application.
riskart® does not use any specific middleware or third party software, unless specifically requested by the client.
riskart (Switzerland) SA
- Developed with standard and open methodology
- Modular approach (concept of “engine”)
- XML, C++,C-Sharp/.Net
- Client HTML (MS Explorer, Firefox etc.)
- Oracle/MS SQL/DB2/Postgres
riskart® Integration Framework (RIF)
- CSV / XML File
- Database polling
- JMS / MQ Series queue
- Web service
- Custom API